- Case Study -
Plant Assessor and NuGrow
How we've helped NuGrow continuously improve their culture of safety, and streamline their machinery compliance.
NuGrow is a Queensland based company, providing cutting-edge waste recycling, product supply and revegetation solutions.
Top of their agenda is continually investing in a culture of safety, while ensuring that they are meeting all of their legal obligations around machinery compliance.
As a rapidly growing company, they needed a streamlined system that could keep up with their compliance challenges – without sacrificing safety. As they purchased new machines, they needed to be able to efficiently conduct risk assessments and ensure they were compliant with the latest Australian legislation.
- A ‘one stop shop’ solution for their machinery compliance that could digitise and replace their outdated paper based systems.
- Be able to manage their pre-start operations, risk assessments, servicing and maintenance and manage all of their compliance documents in one place.
- Easy to use software that could be adopted quickly into the company, and have their operators able to embrace effortlessly.
- Be able to accommodate their large and varied fleet, specifically for machines that are uncommon or unique to their industry.
- Help and support readily available when they needed it.
To meet these challenges, NuGrow implemented Plant Assessor to manage their pre-starts, risk assessments, machinery compliance, and servicing of their fleet.
Watch the case study to see how Plant Assessor saved NuGrow over 200 hours in labour hours, streamlined their machinery compliance processes, modernised their previously tedious paper-based, and encouraged a culture of safety among their workforce.
"The NuGrow workforce were always focused on safety, but having a streamlined, easy to use software such as Plant Assessor has really seen NuGrow embrace safety as a whole."
- Peter Thompson, Chief Strategy Officer, NuGrow