Machines Supplied to Sites require review of supplied documentation, and a subsequent approval number and sticker to be applied to the machine before they are allowed onsite. This release will allow the approval number to be recorded in our system against the machine.
Why it matters
Site Access is approved for a specific time period, and must then be re-assessed. The site approval number is now stored against a machine alongside an expiry date, allowing the site owner to identify machines that will be coming up for approval, and allowing scheduling of the reviews ahead of time. As well as maintaining compliance per machine, this reduces downtime and delays due to site approvals being out of date.
How does it work?
Customers will enable the “Site Approval Number” against their Company within the My Account section. Once this is enabled the Approval Number can be enabled per site, with a provided timeframe in months for the default expiry time.
Once a Machine is Approved for site access, the User can enter an Approval number and expiry date on the “Approve\Reject Machine” screen within Plant Assessor. Values for these are saved against the machine, and can be viewed on the “Machine History – Site History” screen within Plant Assessor.
Who gets it?
All memberships with Sites and Pre-Qual will have the ability to use the Site Approval number.
How much does it cost?
There is no additional charge to use this feature.
How do I enable this new feature?
- Go to My Account.
- On the Company Details tab, tick the “Site Approval Number” box.
- Go to Sites.
- Click Edit Site and on the Site Details tab, tick the “Site Approval Number” box.
- Enter the default number of months for the Expiry Date
- Repeat for all relevant sites.
- Approve a machine for site and enter the Approval Number
- See the Approval number on the “Machine History - Site History” screen. For more information, see our interactive tutorial.