27 Feb Working with our major clients to get s**t done!
Working with our major clients to get s**t done!
Plant Assessor professional services are being utilised by our clients for a wide range of value add, including:
- Training & onboarding: Service for administrators, assessors and operators
- Initial setup: Fleet upload, assessment scheduling and accountability
- Contractor management & site assurance services: Set up sites and assist sub-contractors get setup and approved
- Professional Inspection Services: Inspecting machines for clients who have scarce resources &/or require independent inspection & assessment services
- Action close out: Assist clients manage the corrective actions flowing from their risk assessment program
Here are a few of our recent assignments:
Professional Service Project:
Initial Setup, Training & Onboarding & Professional Inspection Services across multiple and Interstate sites
Training and onboarding. Professional inspection service as required
Professional Inspection Services: 24 month National risk assessment project
Professional Inspection Services: 12 month Qld risk assessment project
Professional Inspection Services: 5 week risk assessment & actions assignment
Professional Inspection Services: 12 month National risk assessment project
Training & Onboarding for 3 remote sites
Customised Waste related risk assessment program
We’d love to help you out with your professional services needs as well, please contact us (see below) and we will be in touch to understand how we might be able to help you.