The Plant Assessor software is a comprehensive cloud based risk assessment tool, containing a database of over 80,000 makes and models of plant & equipment.
The software gives users the power to conduct comprehensive, thorough, consistent and professional plant risk assessment reports quickly and efficiently.
The traditional plant & equipment risk assessment process is highly subjective and requires unerring consistency, deep technical machinery and safety legislation knowledge.
Consequently, traditional plant risk assessments are often inconsistent, incomplete, and often do not apply the correct controls to manage the risk of each hazard identified. The traditional risk assessment process can take hours to complete.
Plant Assessor simplifies and speeds up this process. Our technical team have conducted hundreds of thousands of plant risk assessments, the results of which are embedded in our smart software.
The only pre-requisites for a user of Plant Assessor are:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the equipment they are assessing
- Reasonable comprehension skills (to read and answer yes/no style questions)
The software is intuitive and easy to use, it is also optimised for tablets and smart phones.
Here is a snapshot of some of the added features Plant Assessor contains – for a more comprehensive overview, contact us:
- Machine specific risk assessments
- State specific risk assessments
- Pre-operational checks
- Safe operating procedures
- Special purpose risk assessments, including:
– MDG 15 Mining Industry
– WA Mining Regulation
– Rail corridor (to Sydney Trains standard)
– Roads & Maritime Services requirements
- Corrective action management: Includes full action assignment and management
- Risk assessment scheduling: Plant Assessor contains full inspection scheduling and management functions
- Dashboard reporting of:
– Assessment activity and risk assessment plan status
– Corrective action activity and status
Get in touch and let us show you how Plant Assessor can help you take control of your plant & equipment safety!