Online Safety Systems trading as Plant Assessor – Privacy Statement
Online Safety Systems respects the privacy of corporate and personal information that it collects and is committed to managing that information in a responsible manner.
Online Safety Systems is required by law to comply with the Privacy Act 1988 and its ten National Privacy Principles (NPPs). These govern the way we collect, use and secure your information after 21 December 2001, as well as the access you may have to that information to correct or update it.
We ensure to the extent possible that our agents and service providers are aware of our and their respective obligations under the Privacy Act.
We only use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the terms of the Privacy Act.
Your information is held securely and we take steps to protect it from misuse, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Some of these steps include:
- Physical access controls to the information where information is kept
- Computer and network security including password and other electronic protection
- Our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of information we hold
- Training of staff on information handling processes
- Secure off-site storage and disaster recovery practices
- We only retain information that is necessary and relevant to our operations
Information Regarding Client Machinery
Information regarding machinery owned and assessed by clients is not shared with any other clients or any external parties, unless the machinery owner has expressly authorised such information to be shared.
Complaints or Concerns
If you have any complaints or concerns about privacy matters, please advise in writing as follows:
Online Safety Systems
1/45 Bonville Ave
Thornton NSW 2322
Telephone: (02) 4966 4700
Further Information about the Privacy Act
For further information, you can contact The Office of the Privacy Commissioner, or visit their web site on http://www.privacy.gov.au or read the National Privacy Principles at http://www.privacy.gov.au/publications/npps01.html