Plant Assessor is a rapidly growing innovative market leader in the supply of web enabled risk assessment services and systems.
Our core values revolve around a dedication to the improvement of plant safety, driven by a clear vision, a focus on innovation and client engagement, and maintenance of a robust “can do” attitude.
The current positions we have available are listed below. If there is not a role here that suits you, and you would like to let us know what you might bring to our organisation, please forward details to email@example.com.
Due to growth, we are looking to add 2 proactive Field Officers to our team, to travel around Australia to undertake machinery inspections and assessments on behalf of our customers.
Working closely with the sales and technical teams, you will use your high level of mechanical aptitude combined with comprehensive on-the-job training, to undertake inspections using this unique, world-leading proprietary inspection software.
The role will involve:
- Extensive travel to various locations including clearing sales, professional auction houses and individual sites across Australia, inspecting machinery as directed and compiling reports using the company’s tailored machinery inspection software
- Assisting with growing and maintaining our substantial customer base and machinery database through excellence in service delivery
The following attributes are considered ESSENTIAL:
- Several years of experience in either the operation and/or maintenance of plant and equipment/motor vehicles
- Experience working with customers and the ability to relate to a broad range of people
- A passion for safety and a commitment to providing a superior service level
- Keen observation skills and a high degree of attention to detail
- High level of aptitude with technology, being able to both utilise and explain the cloud based application software to your customer base
- A current driver’s licence
- Excellent interpersonal skills; with the ability to build rapport both on the phone and in person with people from a variety of diverse backgrounds
Our company culture is unrivaled with a good sense of fun, and we especially seek out those candidates with competency at table tennis and more than a passing interest in a good mullet wig.
Extensive travel nationally will be required – averaging around 3 days per week away from home.
The salary package includes a fully maintained company vehicle, phone and laptop along with above average salary.