Products > Plant Assessor DIY
Plant Assessor DIY
For a PDF overview and a selection of key Plant Assessor clients click here.
Plant Assessor applies State legislation, Australian Standards and State code of practice to an extensive database consisting of over 75,000 models of equipment and 3,000 makes of machinery, plant and equipment.
All you need to do to manage your obligations is walk through the step-by-step process and Plant Assessor will do the rest.
After completing a specific survey for your item of plant, Plant Assessor provides a full risk assessment report including:
- hazard identification
- hazard risk rating
- remedial actions and time frames
- relevant Australian Standards
- risk control actions and explanation
Our assessments will be supported by ongoing correspondence via email, including key changes affecting your item of plant and selected industry news. Plant Assessor also includes:
- An online corrective action assignment and monitoring system
- Machine specific Safe Operation information for plant items
- Machine specific Pre-Operational checklists for plant items
When a there is a major change to legislation, codes of practices, Australian Standards or any other authority you will be notified. Notification will contain:
- Changes affecting your item of plant
- When changes come into effect
- What you need to do to comply
Plant Assessor is accessed online, using a member login user name and password.
- Can be used competently by anyone with existing plant knowledge
- Only OHS software incorporating Australian Standards and State Regulations.
- Hazard risk rating is determined for users by safety experts ensuring consistency and objectivity.
- All risk assessment reports are archived and easily accessible online.
- Unlimited telephone support - 1 300 728 852
- Remote access – no need for software implementation
- Automatic notification and alerts of OHS changes
- Emails to keep you up-to-date with Australian Standards, State codes of practice and State legislations changes.
- Jargon free interpretation of Health & Safety legislation.